Monday, March 23, 2009

VSS

I just wonder, is there any point to continue racking my brain so hard at work with the impending threat of VSS? Everything is so up in the air now, we are all just biding our time for 3 more months to find out our fate. Can a company who is headed in the direction of manufacturing chips for the automotive industry survive the current economic depression which has resulted in millions of people in the world getting laid off and stripped us of our buying power? How long will it be before the economy starts to pick up again; for the automotive industry, another 2 - 3 years? (Best case, in my opinion)

1 comment:

Rose world said...

Hi! Blog hopping from Apple Jul. :)

So sorry to hear about VSS in your company. Hope you wouldnt be in the list. And yes, in my opinion, I also think the economy wouldnt be recovering that fast this year. Probably next year.

Happy 2010 to you!