Monday, February 4, 2008

What I Love And Hate

This is my first tag.. yeee *cute sound* hehe..

1). I love to eat; Chocolate, pasta, pizza, fried chicken, cheesecake.. all the unhealthy food.. hehe
2). I hate to eat; lui cha

1). I love to go on; a sightseeing holiday in a foreign country (preferably with english speaking residents)
2). I hate to go on; a jam-packed road

1). I love it when; I get surprises from my hubby, even if the gifts are small or cheap (it's the thought that counts!)
2). I hate it when; I have to deal with bad tempered people who think that the world revolves around themselves and who doesn't bother to consider other people's feelings

1). I love to see; shooting stars in a brightly lit sky full of stars on a nice clean sandy beach
2). I hate to see; kids who cry and yell if their parents don't buy them a toy in a shopping complex

1). I love to hear; a witty person tell a witty or sarcastic joke
2). I hate to hear; my mom and granny nagging :P

No comments: