Monday, April 14, 2008

random thoughts

Today I was surfing around at the usual blogs that I visit, and coming across JenJen's blog, I saw that my pathetic blog was actually one of the blogs that she links to.. imagine that..hehe.. And I felt that I just had to post something, if only out of a sense of obligation. So, anyway, my pathetic blog must be a living testament of how I'm not exactly the type of person who reports on what I do every single minute on my blog :) no offense to those who do.

But anyway, I think I did do something pretty cool last weekend. I went and killed Colonel Kurzen, me who was just a level 36, managed to kill a level 40 Colonel Kurzen. And he had stealth too, so he could creep around and suddenly disappear when I'm just about to almost kill him. Plus, he had 2 huge konco-konco with him in the cave! Cool huh, I used my magic powers and turned them into sheep one by one, then killed them all with my super frostbolt powers! Muahahaha, ok lar, of course with help from my super macho hubbie who happens to be a paladin.. But the coolest thing is, the idea to sheep those S.O.B.s was actually mine. haha.. and I'm a noob too! :D Ok lar, enough bragging, anyway, only WOW players would know what I'm talking about. hehe..

Other than that, it was a pretty boring weekend for me. I did think of going to one of mfg's parties again, but they said it started at 3pm, and the thought of dousing my arteries with alcohol that early in the day wasn't exactly appealing. Especially since I had to come to work today..

Sigh, JuJu is still in her training. Feel a bit bored without her, but it's ok, coz we're so gonna sweat our fat asses (oh, my fat ass lar, JuJu's got a nice small ass) tomorrow at aerobics. haha.. ok, enough of random thoughts, signing off til my next pathetic post..

No comments: