Monday, July 14, 2008

Back from Bangkok

Today is the first day back at work. 10:13am, and I'm still not in the mood for work :P It's hard lar to get back into a working mood when I've just been on a super enjoyable holiday. From Bangkok temples to carbaret shows to frenzied bargaining in night markets, the whole holiday has been like a whirlwind of fun for me.

Some highlights of my trip are tasting the yummy spicy food in Thailand, seeing some really cool kinky costumes (and buying 2, hehe), going to see really pretty girls (boys?) dancing and lip syncing on a pretty stage, having my joints cracked at the Thai massage centres and skinny dipping at midnight in the hotel pool (haha, my first time).

Some downsides though, we didn't get to go experience the night life in Thailand, and there were plenty of other activities that we missed out on like bungy jumping (yea, I was hoping to try that out), and spending 80 bucks at a shooting range for a lousy 10 bullets ( I didn't shoot the gun, hubby did). And getting conned to watch a lousy tiger show for 130 bucks. Yucks, the girls were really fat and ugly too. And most were not even girls.

But now I'm back, I'm one kg heavier (sigh) and I have to go back to figuring out what the hell is wrong with my program! argh. Well, I think I can afford to relax for the morning at least :P

No comments: