Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tikus / Vege / KNS

My poor friends Applejul and Janice were complaining about tikus / vege / kns again just now. Seems like all I hear from them these days is about how brainless he is, how annoying he is, how bossy he is. I'm just so glad that I can just listen in perfect calm and not be the least hot or bothered about him, haha. Coz he ain't my problem no more!

Just see how many nicknames he's collected and anyone would know that he's the type of guy who just can't help stepping on people's toes left, right and center. Which is why I'm so thankful that I'm not working for him anymore *praise the Lord* haha.

Anyway, I think it's pretty unfair that this company rewards people based on their seniority and loyalty. I mean, a manager like this can seriously do more damage than good to any team's morale, spirit and productivity.

No comments: