Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Necessary Comforts

What do you think are the 2 most important parts of a woman's life, that we just can't do without? My answer is chocolate, and shopping. I guess some women will say it's their other half, the person who makes them complete, the love of their life.. ooo, how romantic. But things aren't always lovey dovey between couples. Who do you turn to when you get into a fight with your partner? Sure, you can tell your best friend, or brother, or sister.. but they're not the ones going through it, it's me. Nobody really understands fully, because they can't. They've never been through the situation before, and they're not in our shoes either.

So I turn to my favourite comfort food in the world, chocolate. Yummy.. chocolate truffles, chocolate ice cream, white chocolate, dark chocolate, a box of Cadbury roses.. anything with the taste of chocolate will do. Hehehe..

My next addiction, shopping. Which woman doesn't instinctively like shopping? I personally think every female is born with a "built-in" love for shopping. Just spending a whole day in a huge shopping complex on a shopping spree can make me feel so satisfied. Especially if I wind up carrying a lot of paper bags full of new clothes or shoes for the day.

I know, maybe I only have chocolates and shopping as substitution coz I don't really have anyone to talk to. But I'm not the type who would pour out my heart to any stranger. So, they'll just have to do for now. :)

No comments: